Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Cousins


Ten years apart, but happy in each others company. These are my two lovely granddaughters.


Kimmy, my daughter's daughter, drove from Battle Creek to Kalamazoo. She's two weeks short of fifteen and I admit to doing a double take when I spotted her behind the wheel.


Sydney, my son's daughter, is ten years younger. Her idea of driving is to hop on Great-grandma's rocking horse.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures...your g'daughters are beautiful....you must be proud!

Unknown said...

"Doxie" = Linda Pollard Askin

Kathy... said...

Such gorgeous grins!!!! :)

Dorothy said...

What beautiful girls! I know you are in seventh heaven having them together with you.

Judy S. said...

Getting cousins together is the best, isn't it? You must have had a great weekend!