Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Wanida Finished

Done. I will wear them and they will keep my feet warm.

I'll feel free to wear them around the house without shoes or slippers and I know they will never snag or wear out because I don't care if they do.

I don't have much more to say about them. What I already said is here.


Pattern: Wanida from Sock Innovation by Cookie A.

Yarn: Some ten year old Regia with no label from the stash.

Needles: Options 2.5 circular from top of cuff to start of heel, 2.25mm circulars for heel and foot.

Gauge: 8 stitches/inch, 10 rows/inch in stockinette. Diagonal bands make sock seem smaller.


After a beautiful summer, we're having a beautiful, colorful autumn.

For a few days or more I'll be posting autumn pictures at the end of my posts.

No comments: