Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Thursday, October 01, 2009

October Thoughts on Blogging

September was a blogging slump month, and I even had brief thoughts about giving it up.

After over five years of blogging I felt the cycle of posts was getting repetitive. Seemed like I was writing the same thing over and over. I even have stored links for some of my seasonal repeaters: blizzard, Hummingbirds.net, Lake Effect Snow, Morel Mushrooms, North American Bluebird Society, whiteout.

Now the weather is cool and it's almost time to settle in for winter - with my blogging friends. If/when I ever stop blogging, it will probably be in the summer. Not now. So onward into October.


When I didn't post for several days in a row, I missed having your comments to read. Know that every comment is appreciated and encouraging.

I hope to post frequently this month. And then it will be winter.

No comments: