Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Chat Back for October 17

Answering questions from comments and email.


Robbyn asked . . .
Oh, isn't that Moroccan Red the most mouth-watering color you've ever seen?

It is rich and wonderful. Almost too rich and wonderful. I keep thinking I have to come up with something spectacular to knit with it and my creative juices aren't running. I think all that red is making me tense.

Seriously, I bought it for a gansey and I'm having a difficult time coming up with a pattern worthy of its redness.



Many people asked . . .
How is Sunny? Better I hope!

She has good moments and horrible, painful moments. Sometimes the pain is so bad there is nothing to do but give her Xanax to help her get through it. It works well.

She's walking, a good sign that she can have some better days and that this is not the final round. She's in good spirits most of the time, still eating, taking her pills like a good girl, and being treated like the princess she is.

We got Sunny eight years ago when she was 7-8 weeks old and weighted under three pounds. She's totally integrated into our hearts and is very much loved by us both. We're taking care of her the best we know how with the help of a caring vet.


Kathy B asked . . .
Bring on those peaceful autumn images.


No comments: