Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Five Year Blogiversary Contest

Next Friday, October 30, is the fifth blogiversary of Stitches of Violet.

To honor the occasion I want to share something I love with three of my readers, maybe you.


It's Stalwart Sock from Slackford Studio. 75% Merino, 25% Nylon Superwash Fingering in your choice of three lovely colors.

To enter leave a comment on this blog post telling:
  1. How long you've been reading Stitches of Violet (go ahead and guess)
  2. Which of the three colors below you'd like to win. I'm doing three separate drawings, one for each color, so you need to pick one to be entered.
  3. Be sure to have your email in the place provided. Other posters can't see it, but I'll have it if you win.

I'd like to reserve the contest for actual readers, so please don't advertise it on your blog or list.

Deadline for entering is Sunday, November 1, midnight Eastern time.

Monday, November 2 I'll email the three winners. If I haven't heard back by Friday, November 6 another winner will be selected even though I'd love to keep the yarn for myself.

Meadow
Pretty spring greens.


Fallen Leaves
See the socks I knit with Fallen Leaves here.


Brilliant
The blues are steely and smoky, not bright, but very beautiful.

No comments: