Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Doggy Updates

From Pappy:
This is how Mom has been feeling the past few days, so it's been pretty boring around here.

I'm hoping she's better enough to take me to doggy school tonight. I know she wants to be better for the doggy school Halloween party tomorrow so she can make me dress up stupid and laugh at me and all the other dogs.

I love her anyway.


From Sunny:
Today is the first time in fifteen days Mom has let me walk in the field with Pappy and Glory. There have been lots of changes since then. Where did all the green go?

I smell deer here. Why didn't Pappy and Glory do a better job of keeping them away? Nobody does anything right when I'm not around to supervise.


From Glory:
Mom takes lots of pictures of me but they don't make the blog because I'm black and usually look more like a shadow than the handsome dog that I am.

I hear Mom and Dad talking about my diet. They think I gained too much weight being inactive last winter. Now that I'm slim again they don't want me to gain it back.

I'm in favor of nothing that cuts back the amount of food that I get. So us older girls get a little plump. So what?



No comments: