Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Update on Japanese Knitting

Thank you!

When I wrote the post on my new Japanese stitch pattern book, it was newly out of the box and I hadn't taken time to Google sites that might help me understand it.

Please note that I DO know how to Google! But thanks to all the helpful comments and emails I've received with links to helpful sites, I still haven't gotten around to searching on my own.

I've spent many pleasant hours this morning looking over Japanese/English knitting sites sent by readers. And, I'm not done yet. It's going to take a while.

When I'm done, I'll write a blog post and share the best sites.

Right now the Japanese stitches are still a big puzzle, but even if I never figure out some of the more complicated stitches in the book, the language and the stitch patterns are both beautiful eye candy.

No comments: