Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday's Feast for February 23

It's Friday and time for the Feast.

Appetizer - Where on your body do you have a scar, and what caused it?

Chickenpox scarThere is a chickenpox scar on the bridge of my nose that looks like a bottomless hole.

When granddaughter Kimmy was younger, she would question me about the possibility of it going right to my brain.

The rest of the scars I have are not anything you want to hear about.


Soup - What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?

My career in Information Technology.

When I was first hired to be a computer programmer, I didn't know what a computer was. I had a degree in Microbiology/Chemistry and was amazed the first day of work when I got shown to a desk instead of a lab bench.

The miracle was that I had a talent for the work and ended up having a very successful twenty-three year computer career.

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

Salad - Name a television personality who really gets on your nerves.

Lucy in I Love Lucy.

Main Course - What was a funny word you said as a child (such as "pasketti" for "spaghetti")?

Little Didi sixy years agoNone that I've ever been told about.

I'm guessing funny words weren't funny in my family and mispronounced words got corrected ASAP.

Even in this toddler glamor shot, they have me reading a book.


Dessert - Fill in the blank: I have always thought ______ was ______.

I have always thought the theory of evolution was the modern day equivalent of the earth is flat theory.

Yes, species evolve. But they don't evolve into different genera.

Your opinion may differ. This is a friendly knitting blog. Let's not discuss.

No comments: