Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Sunday, November 30, 2008

6x6 Meme

Found this meme over on Smatterings and Knitorious. Saved it for a snowy, Sunday evening like today.

The rules:
--Go to your sixth picture folder and pick the sixth picture
--Pray you remember the details
--Tag five others

The name of my sixth folder is 2003_05_26, representing the date.

I had a new digital camera, my first, and was outdoors trying it out in amazement. Now it's difficult to remember the days before digital cameras enriched my life. One more thing to be thankful for.

The bright bluish purple wild violets were just ending their spring bloom.


If you need a quick and easy blog post, you're tagged. Let me know so I can visit and see what you found in your sixth folder.

No comments: