Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Ready For the Next Clue

What's more difficult to photograph than unblocked lace? How about black unblocked lace?

Mystery Stole 3, Clue 4 is done.

I'm so looking forward to Clue 5 on Friday. That's when we'll find out the theme as well as the reason we were instructed to put a life line in Row 287, a right side row.

It's my first life line ever, but I was afraid not to do it since we don't know its purpose.

When I make mistakes in my lace knitting I frog back to a right side row and then tink down to the wrong side row, finding that much less bothersome than fiddling with lifelines. If I ever knit "real lace" without a plain wrong side row, I will bite the bullet and install lifelines.

The complete tip of my stole can be seen here along with the details of the project.

No comments: