Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday's Feast for July 13

It's Friday, so let's have a Feast.

(Posted a day late with yesterday's date.)

Appetizer
What is your favorite fruit?


Michigan strawberries in season.

Soup
Who is someone you consider as a great role model?


After giving this considerable thought, I don't know. Although there are many people I admire, I work hard at trying to be myself.

Salad
If you were to spend one night anywhere within an hour of your home, where would you choose?


My own bed in my own home.

Main Course
Name something you do too often.


Eat sugar.

It got left out of Bible, but I suspect part of the fallen world is to have everything that tastes good be fattening and/or unhealthy.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I really like ___________ because ____________.


I really like living in a wooded area because of all the wildlife and because on a hot day it's ten degrees cooler here than in town.

No comments: