Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Monday, February 27, 2006

Partial FLAK Sleeve

Partial left sleeve of FLAKPattern: Follow the Leader Aran by Janet Szabo

Yarn: Elann's Peruvian Highland Wool

Color: Antique Rose

Needles: US #5

Gauge: 22 stitches/4 inches in Moss Stitch

Here it is! A partial left sleeve.

It's about three inches from the cuff. I've switched sides now and just started the top of the right sleeve. When both sleeves are almost done I can try the sweater on and get the sleeves exactly the length I want.

I would like to get the sleeves finished before I show you FLAK again. But, if I get desperate for blogging material, you may see more partial sleeves in a few days.


Eek!
This is the start of the two week period when ABC Along members are charged to photograph and write about something starting with the letter E.

It has become obvious that my life is severely lacking in interesting, or even uninteresting, things that start with the letter E.

Yesterday I sat down with a dictionary and browsed E words. Now I hope my subconscious is working on the E problem, because I still don't have a clue what my E entry is going to be.

Time to get creative.

No comments: