Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Fingerless Mitts II

Fingerless mitts knit for CIC out of Knitpicks Andean TreasurePattern: Open Finger Mitts from Garnstudio

Yarn: Knitpicks Andean Treasure, sport weight 100% baby alpaca

Color: Lagoon

Needles: #3 double points

Gauge: 6 stitches/inch, 8 rows/inch

While waiting for the yarn to finish my first pair of fingerless mittens for the CIC caretakers, I knit up a second pair.

The CIC_Knit List challenge is 150 pair of fingerless mittens sent by the end of March. My personal goal is 4 pair.

The fingerless mittens are super quick to knit. This evening I finished a third pair, picture tomorrow, and now I'm back to knitting on the endless second Aguave sleeve.

No comments: