Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Canine Complaints

Although I resolved not to whine about winter weather in January, the dogs have not joined me in that resolution. I'm hearing many canine complaints about deep snow and sub-zero temperatures.

From Glory, a 13 year old lab mix:

See my gray hair? I'm old. From now on I want to spend the winter in Florida. Arrange it please.


From Sunny, a 7 year old 14 pound Papillon mix:

It took me a long time to get this laundry arranged just right. I am not going out with you. The only thing I'm getting up for is food, and it better be good.


From Pappy, a 10 year old 14 pound Papillon:

There's some sun shining in the window but it's still awful outside. How's a fellow suppose to chase rodents when the snow is over his head?

I can't even take a nice walk in the paths mom made because my little feet freeze. Then mom has to carry me back to the house. How humiliating. Hope the rodents aren't watching.

No comments: