Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wednesday Wings - Outside the Window

After two days of clouds and light rain, the skies cleared today and the sun shone. That does not mean it got warm.

Without the clouds to hold the daytime warmth in, there will likely be a frost here in SW Michigan tonight.

Glancing out the window this morning, Bob spotted over twenty wild turkeys eating something in the lawn.

By the time he called me and I grabbed the camera, they were headed back to the woods across the street.


The gold finches aren't so gold anymore. They've taken on their drab winter coloring.

I'm not sure if these two are in the process of molting or if they are fledglings getting their first set of feathers.

Looks like I need to do some window washing if I'm going to be taking pictures through the glass.

No comments: