Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Blogiversary Contest Winners

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

It's been a blogging fantasy come true to get so many comments on the two Blogiversary contest posts. I've had such fun reading them and getting a better feel for my invisible blogging friends.

Also, I've got dozens of potential blog topics from the questions. I'm looking forward to answering all of them.

I used my favorite random number generator to pick the two winners. According to its blurb:
The true random numbers are generated using atmospheric noise which for many purposes is better than the pseudo-random numbers typically generated by computer programs.
What could be fairer than atmospherically generated random numbers?

Winner of Stitches of Violet Blogiversary Contest One :
Kristy from Utah who blogs at Simple Elegance.

Winner of Stitches of Violet Blogiversary Contest Two :
Cynthia K, a fellow CIC knitter.
Both winners have received an email from me so they can send me their snail mail address in private. The KIP bags are ready to mail out.

No comments: