This is the post for Contest Two. The post for the first contest is here.
Help me celebrate two years by entering both contests.
Contest Two Rules:
- Leave a comment on THIS POST asking me a family friendly question on a Stitches of Violet related topic. This includes, but is not limited to, knitting, family, dogs, SW Michigan, nature, and life in general. That about covers anything you want to ask as long as you remember the family friendly requirement.
- Cutoff time for drawing is Sunday, October 29, 2006, at noon EST. (I'll do the drawing after church.)
- The comment must have an email address so I can contact the winner.
- Only one comment per knitter will qualify for the drawing.
- The winning comment will be selected by a random number generator.
- The winner of Contest One will not be eligible to win Contest Two.
- On October 29, 2006, the winner will receive an email from me and be announced on this blog. If I don't hear back with a snail mail address from the winner before Monday, November 6, 2006, I will select a new winner.
The medium Knitpicks KIPer bag is 13 X 11. The generous 5 inch width guarantees the bag will still zip after you've stuffed in your balls of yarn.
A peek at the inside.