Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Meters

Stopped out at the new house on my way to Meijer last Saturday. Well, to be truthful, it was a little out of the way but I wanted to see if anything was happening. Not much was.

There was a new piece of siding in the garage, the piece that goes on the peak of the garage.


After touring the inside and finding nothing new, I decided to walk around the house just in case there might be the beginning of some siding. There wasn't. I did find two new meters.

The gas meter is showing 0000.


Got a bigger picture of the yellow tag just because I like to read the tags work people put on our new house.


The electric meter is also at 0 0 0 0. A sight I've never seen before on an electric meter.

The green inspection tag is not filled out yet, so I assume there's more work to be done. At least an inspection.

There is a breaker box in the basement, but I haven't opened it and looked to see if it actually has something in it.

No comments: