Thank you Allison.
As part of the award, I'm to rake my brain and come up with "10 things about myself that you might not know about me."
So, here are 10 things about me not included in 100 Things About Me:
- I'm mad at Toyota! As a 30 year very satisfied customer with a nearby Toyota dealership and a wonderful Toyota service department, I want to purchase a new Toyota this year and have it be as reliable and high quality as all my previous Toyotas. Instead, I'm afraid to buy a car that has its own mind about when to accelerate.
- Everyday I enjoy doing the Jumble (word puzzle in the comics) and even have a book of Jumbles for when I feel like doing a few extra.
- I have provided for my yarn stash, knitting books, and knitting needles in my will. They are going to a good friend who knits. She can keep what she wants and give the rest to charity.
- We have four blood sucking pests thriving on our property: Mosquitoes, black flies, deer flies, and ticks. Of the four, I hate the black flies most. The deer flies are a close second.
- Everyday I work the daily puzzle at Jigzone using the 80 piece classic cut.
- Pappy, my little Papillon, sleeps on my pillow above my head. He whines and tries to lead me into the bedroom if I stay up too late.
- One of my favorite C. S. Lewis quotes: "You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body."
- My favorite frozen dinner? Kahiki General Tso's Chicken. The Kahiki Sweet and Sour Chicken is also yum for frozen fare.
- I love the long summer daylight hours. The sun is up by 6:30 and Sunny is thinking I should get up and go for a walk so the dogs can have their morning treat. And there still some, but barely, daylight when the dogs do their last potty call at 10 pm.
- My favorite summer food is ice cream. I think I'll have some right now.
As another part of this award I'm to pass it on to ten other deserving Bloggers. Since most of the blogs I read and enjoy have done this or something very similar in the past, I'm going to skip this part of the assignment. Every Blogger who reads Stitches of Violet is a Beautiful Blogger. I couldn't choose ten without concern of leaving someone out or annoying someone because I can't remember they've already done this.