Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

November Calendar Picture

I'm home! And yes, I'm going to post a few pictures from my trip. But first things first. This has a deadline of today.

Chappys Mom is celebrating her November birthday by having a November Calendar contest.

Rules require posting my November calendar picture on my blog by today.

November picture from Browntrout Papillon calendarAnyone surprised that my main wall calendar is the Browntrout Papillon Calendar?

My 2007 Browntrout Papillon Calendar arrived while I was in Idaho and is in the back room waiting for the new year.

Want a calendar celebrating what you love to see? Check out Calendars.com.

No comments: