Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Anybody Want This?

It's a 10 x 12 x 4 mailing box filled with my leftover sock yarn balls.

It's mostly Opal and Slackford Studio, but there are some others as well. All are machine washable. Most have a nylon content.

There is not enough of one yarn to knit footies. There may be enough of most of the colors to knit a pair of baby booties or a chemo cap.


I do not like to hang onto my left over balls. They are a tiny, niggling stressor every time I see them and think I SHOULD be using them for something.

There is nothing I want to knit that requires dozens of little left over balls.

How about you?

If you'd like to be in a drawing for this box of little balls, leave a comment telling me what you're going to do with them. Be sure and supply your email with the comment.

Deadline: Next Tuesday, August 5 at 8 am EST.

If more than one reader wants them, I'll do the random number thing. If no one wants them, I don't have a Plan B.

Careful now. Don't put your name in the draw unless you have a plan for these balls that you're excited about knitting or they will just add to your clutter collection and your knitting stress.

No comments: