Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Glory Speaks Out

Guest Author: Glory, a 62 pound, eleven year old lab mix who has a five inch surgical incision healing on her left rib cage.

Click on any picture for more detail.

It's another beautiful summer day in SW Michigan.

The sky is blue, the grass is green, the yard is full of critters to chase.


And here I am, standing around on a leash wearing one of Dad's old tee shirts.

I'm trying to retain my dignity by submitting to this insanity with cheerfulness and class.

Don't they know that wounds heal better when they're licked?


And I really do need to get better quick.

The rabbits are taking over the dog walking path.


The squirrels know they don't have to watch their butts as long as they're out of leash range.


One more week and I can get off this leash and reclaim my kingdom.

First thing I'm going to do is jump in the creek.

No comments: