Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Everything Will Be Back to Normal Someday

For those of you nice enough to check in to see if I have it together yet, thanks. Things should be back to normal approximately the end of next week.

Right now I'm in Idaho visiting Son John, Daughter-in-Law Anne, and 5 month old granddaughter Sydney. It's been a great visit so far. Sydney had to look me over good to make sure I was OK, and then she smiled and we started our fun time of smiles, laughs, funny noises, and kisses. Sweet baby kisses.

After a quick trip to an IBM repair center in Memphis, my laptop arrived home in SW Michigan today sporting a new mother board and a new hard drive. I won't get to try it out until I return home late next Tuesday evening.

It's very possible I will have a lot of software to load and configure before it's back in usable condition. No blogging or anything else will happen until I get the virus protection and firewall installed.

All in all I'm happy. It's been a nice enforced break from blogging and I'm looking forward to getting back to it - after I'm done spending a week with my Idaho family.

No comments: