Friday is past, but here goes anyway. I'll check the questions out again next week and see if I want to do the Friday Five on a regular basis. To be truthful, I found answering to be a little boring. Maybe that's just the thing for a Friday.
Friday five - two days late
1. What vehicle do you drive?
- 2000 Toyota Camry Classic Edition
2. How long have you had it?
- Bought it in March 2000 mostly paid for with the money from my Y2K bonus. The company offered all its computer people three months extra pay if we worked hard and made it through Y2K without any negative impact on the business. What a deal.
3. What is the coolest feature on your vehicle?
- My Camry is a very practical car without many extra features. The coolest thing in it is two doggy carseats in the back. People are always pointing at them and asking about them. The little dogs sit in them so they can see out the window. Plus it keeps them safe and secure. The seats are anchored in with the seatbelt. The dogs wear a harness and are tethered to the seat belt. The dogs get very excited everytime they see me pull out the harnesses. They love going on rides in their carseats.
4. What is the most annoying thing about your vehicle?
- It doesn't have four wheel drive. Four wheel drive is very handy in the Michigan winter. The Camry does handle well in the snow and ice though.
5. If money were no object, what vehicle would you be driving right now?
- Toyota Highlander or 4Runner, but only if the ride was as comfy as the Camry's ride.