Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Thursday, September 22, 2011

The ABCs of Me

A meme I swiped from Kathy B..

A: Age: 66
B. Bedsize: Full.
C: Chore that you hate: Vacuuming.
D: Dogs: Glory, Sunshine (Sunny), and Pappy.
E: Essential to start your day: Kava coffee, small bagel, and cinnamon oatmeal.
F: Favorite color: Green today. Ask me tomorrow and it will be different.
G: Gold or Silver. Gold.
H: Height: 5 foot 4.
I: Instruments you play: Clarinet in my youth. Trumpet very poorly. Piano very out of practice.
J: Job title: Retired IT professional.
K: Kids: Heather and John. Both over 40 but still kids to me.
L: Live: With love and compassion.
M: Mom's Name: Margarete Louise
N: Nicknames: Mom, Grandma, Grandma B.
O: Overnight hospital stays: Several many years ago.
P: Pet Peeves: Service people who don't call back and don't come when they say they're going to come.
Q: Quote from a Movie: "Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
R: Right or left handed: Right.
S: Siblings: 3.
T: Take-Out food: Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich and a small Frosty.
U: Underwear: Plain for comfort, lace for pretty.
V: Veggies you hate: Squash.
W: What makes you run late: Car trouble or slippery roads. I'm habitually early.
x: Xrays: Dental, Dexiscan for bone density.
Y: Yummy food: Ice cream, cheese cake, steak, ribs, Blondie at Applebee's.
Z: Zoo Animals: Tigers.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

Reading that you are just 66 makes me more sad for you that you are alone now......You two just did not have each other anywhere near long enough...
I love that your kids are 40 and kids....I bet I'll always think that way too.
Must try that Wendy's chicken sandwich...you are not the first to say you love it!