Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Missing Pictures

These are the pictures I don't have yet and my excuses for not having them.

Picture of FLAK sleeves
I've been knitting and knitting and knitting. Both sleeves are almost done to the cuff. I'm really tired of knitting on them. I am looking forward to knitting on another project for a week or so before the next FLAK installment is posted.

There will be a celebration picture when the sleeves are done. Soon.

Picture of Son John's Birthday Socks
This is my pick up project when I have a spare minute here and there. Or when I need some easy knitting to take a break from the FLAK sleeves.

Both socks are just a few inches from the toe decreases. They will be in the mail by the end of next week in plenty of time for his March 18 birthday.

There will be a picture when the socks are done.

Picture of Hanover Jacket
It's done. It's sewn together, blocked, and it fits.

I wore it to lunch with Mom on Friday. We both shivered while taking pictures out on her deck, but the pictures are all fuzzy and not suitable for posting.

I love the way the jacket turned out. There will be another photo session soon so I can post some pictures.

Picture of Yarn for Eris
Inspired by Brenda, Dorothy and I are doing a very informal Eris knit-a-long starting April 1.

Mine is going to be knit in Elann's Peruvian Highland Wool, color Dusty Teal.

The yarn was shipped Tuesday, but it didn't arrive today, as hoped, or I would have taken a picture.

Fortunately, I have two skeins of the same dye lot in my stash, so I can swatch this weekend even without the yarn delivery.

And now I'm logging off to go knit on FLAK sleeves.

No comments: