Blessing hat #5 is finished.
I know we knitters call this charity knitting, but I don't like to think of it that way. I'm praying that someone loves this hat and it's a blessing for them to receive it.
Anna Marie, the doily, is on row 38 of 62.
I'm in the process of getting 272 stitches knit onto one needle, so I couldn't get Anna flatter than this. Trust me, she's looking good.
She's lace. She's going to be difficult to show from now to finish unless I put her on multiple needles again so I can spread her out.
Between the 100% cotton yarn and the complex pattern to follow, she's going slow. Plus I take time to count stitches after each quarter round. Better to be super careful than to have to try and frog this slippery yarn.
This week I've just been knitting on Vitamin D. Last night I finished the last super long row of left front, left sleeve, back, right sleeve, right front. There are 386 stitches on the needle, resulting in a blob.
Tonight I hope to get it split into parts and start knitting on the left sleeve. That should result in a better picture next time. Or maybe not. Fuzzy gray yarn isn't the most photogenic.