Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Frogging Tote

Frog pond tote bagThis arrived in the mail shortly before the big computer crash and trip to Idaho - one event very bad and the other event very good, but both very distracting, so I'm just getting around to enjoying my new bag.

First off, it's so cute. The slightly smiling woman is standing in a friendly frog pond where the frogs are helping her unravel her knitting. Rip-it, rip-it, rip-it.

(For those who don't know, "frogging" is knitter slang for ripping out knitting that didn't work or has too many mistakes to continue. It's named after the frogs who say, "Rip it, rip-it, rip-it".)

The caption says, "Frogging Is A Fact Of Life." Isn't that the truth?

Second, the bag is 15 x 15 x6, much larger than I thought it would be when I ordered it.

Third, the bag is much prettier and brighter than my picture. You can enjoy a better picture at Artemis Imaging - great service, fun products. No affiliation. Just felt like showing you my new bag this afternoon.

Diane of Artemis Imaging is a member of my EZasPi list. She also sells t-shirts, throws, sweatshirts, notecards, and mugs with the frogging design. Plus, she has some other great designs such as the "At Least My Stash Is Legal" picture. Would make a great Christmas gift for a knitter. Hint. Hint.

No comments: