If you know of any good children's sock pattern links, please let me know and I will add them to the list.
For now there's only one.
I have not knit any of these patterns.
- Children in Common Sock. Basic worsted weight sock pattern in child sizes S, M, and L. By Helene Rush.
- Quick and Easy CIC Sock Pattern. Worsted weight sock pattern with garter stitch cuff. Perfect for using up small quantities of left over yarn. By Elizabeth Durand.
- Toddler Size Bulky Weight Socks. Basic bulky weight socks. By KyleAnn.
- North Country Cotton Baby Socks. Worsted weight basic baby size socks. Need to be knit in wool for CIC use. From Amy Finley's website. She also has a large collection of knitting help video clips.
- Opal Kid's Sock. Fingering weight basic ribbed sock for a small child. Perfect for left over sock yarn. Probably not so perfect for CIC since they are not a heavy wool and CIC is trying to keep kids warm.
e-mail Me with your feedback on this list, additional free internet sock patterns suitable for CIC knitting, to report broken links, or just to say hello.