Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Blogiversary Book Winners

For the third trip in a row Northwest Airlines delivered my body home a day late and completely exhausted. I hope to feel like a functional human being by tomorrow.

I loved reading all the Blogiversary comments while I was gone. The random number generator has had its say and the winners have been picked . . .

Knitting Ganseys by Beth Brown-Reinsel goes to Sheila who blogs at Knitting in the Desert.


Stahman's Shawls and Scarves by Myrna Stahman goes to Grace who blogs at Lovin Comfort Knits.


Aran Sweater Design by Janet Szabo goes to Joanne (luvbeardies). Joanne didn't leave a blog URL.


I've emailed the winners asking for their snail mail address. All three books arrived while I was away and are waiting to be mailed.

Congratulations to the winners and thank you, thank you for all the sweet comments.

No comments: