Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Friday, June 08, 2007

Friday's Feast for June 8

It's Friday, so let's have a Feast.

Appetizer
What do you consider to be the ultimate snack food?


Ice cream in almost any flavor. Pecan Praline is one of my favorites, but plain vanilla is also wonderful. Especially with fruit.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), about how popular is your last name?


Before I met DH Bob, I didn't know anyone with his last name, so I thought it was rather unique.

Since taking that name, I've noticed it's not so rare. I give it a 3.

My first husband and my kids are/were named Baker. That rates a 10.

Salad
Who is your all-time favorite sitcom character, and why?


I'm not a sitcom aficionado, but I've always enjoyed seeing and hearing Harry Morgan.

He's nice to look at and I love his voice.

According to his entry in Wikipedia, Harry is still living and turned 92 in April.


Main Course
Do you shop online? If so, name some sites you like to browse for goodies.


Dessert Fill in the blank: I think ___________ should be ___________.
I think any dog who passes their CGC (Canine Good Citizen) and has a health certificate should be allowed to go almost anywhere with their owner. Pappy says he would like to go to the grocery store with me and ride around in the cart. He promises to be good and stay in the child seat. Click on picture for more detail.

No comments: