Even my ABC Along post is waiting to see if I can find a picture to post with it. It's about something that happened 40+ years ago, and I need to dig in the archives. And, if I do find something, I need to load the scanner software. I've been procrastinating that since my big laptop crash last October.
If I don't post this afternoon, it isn't gonna happen today. Blogger is having an outage tonight starting when Sunny and I get home from doggy school.
What's a blogger to do? How about a meme that I've seen on almost everyone else's blog but haven't done yet?
List 4 Jobs you have had in your life:
- Hair stylist
- Geriatric nurse's aide
- COBOL programmer
- Systems Analyst
4 Movies you could watch over and over.
- Blue Hawaii
- Any romantic comedy with a happy ending, including Shreck
- Shirley Valentine
4 Places you have lived:
- Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Vicksburg, Michigan
- Marshall, Michigan
- Battle Creek, Michigan
4 TV shows you love to watch.
(We don't watch TV, so these are favorites from the past.)
- Star Trek
- Johnny Carson
- Laugh In
4 Places you have been on Vacation:
- New Orleans
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Chatfield, Minnesota
- Michigan's Upper Peninsula
4 websites you visit daily:
- Jig Zone, Daily Puzzle
- 5 Day Forecast for Paw Paw, National Weather Service
- Bloglines, and many of my favorite blogs
4 of your favorite foods:
- Creme Brulee
- Prime rib
- Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich
- Strawberry shortcake with fresh, Michigan strawberries
4 Places you would rather be right now:
- Post Falls, Idaho
- Working on my FLAK
- In a lobster bib cracking and eating fresh buttery lobster with a good friend
- Sitting in a hot bubble bath with a shot of blackberry brandy
Anyone who hasn't done this and is desperate for an easy blog post, consider yourself tagged.