Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Autumn Song Modeled

This afternoon I wore Autumn Song to lunch with a friend in Kalamazoo. Before I left, DH Bob was kind enough to come out in the cold and take a few pictures.

I enjoyed wearing it and declare the fit to be almost perfect. My friend is not a knitter and never mentioned my sweater, but we had a good lunch anyway and I still love her.












Pattern: Herbstlied (Autumn Song) from New Style of Heirloom Knitting.

Yarn: Knitpicks Wool of the Andes, 100% wool.

Color: Firecracker heather

Needles: Options #5.

Gauge: 5.5 stitches/inch, 8.4 rows/inch in pattern

Click on the label Herbstlied at the end of this post to see all posts on this blog mentioning Herbstlied.

No comments: