Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Kimmy Turns 13

#35 from 100 Things About Me: I was present when my first granddaughter was born in 1995. When she was ten minutes old, she grabbed my finger and we've been loving each other ever since.

Granddaughter Kimmy turned thirteen this week.

Today the four generations of women with the middle name Louise got together to celebrate at Chili's in Battle Creek.

On one side of the booth sat Grandma (me) and Kimmy.


On the other side of the booth sat daughter Heather (Kimmy's Mom), and my mother (Kimmy's great-grandma).


Just to prove that Kimmy is now a teenager, she sports a tiny nose stud. Grandma (me) thinks it's just perfect for her.

No comments: